At the sight of this cone, we remember this year or we passed the license. But if you are interested in computers or you often watch movies on your pc, you will recognize this software. This is the famous VLC.
VLC is a powerful player available on several platforms. It is open-source and free. So you can get it without paying around, on Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and Mac. The VideoLAN project created it.
Used by many computer processors, this player gets its popularity from the number of formats it supports. The first VLC reads discs, webcams, devices that use streams and files. Then it can play many audio and video formats. We can cite among others: mp3, aac, WMA, Alaw, flv, AVI, WMV, XviD, DivX, subtitles and many others. If streaming is what you want to do or just playing a video that is being downloaded, no problem, the multimedia Swiss Army knife is there. The software is also a very comprehensive, open source. So there is a community of developers who are dedicated to improving it. You can thus change its appearance with the available themes. But also, rotate a video 360 ° or divide it into several pieces on the screen. For PC users with multicore, the software now manages them for decoding Jpeg2000, VP3 / or H.264.Theora formats
The advantages of this application are:
- it's free
- it is open source
- it is customizable
- it is easy to use
- it supports multiple video, audio and stream formats
- it manages the multi-core.
Download Vlc Player on PC with BlueStacks
To download the application, follow the instructions given below:
- Download Bluestacks: First, you need to download an emulator like Bluestacks to make things work.
- Follow the prompts: After downloading the extension, open it and follow the prompts to extract the Bluestacks application player to your computer entirely.
- Tap on “Next”: Once you get to the Bluestacks player welcome screen, press the “Next” button to continue.
- Provide data location: After that, you need to mention the data location for the player. You can choose any location for this, but C: / Folder driving program will be more than enough. Now click on the “Next” tab.
- Give access: To run the application smoothly, you can provide bluestacks Player with access to the application store. It depends entirely on your preference. If you are not OK with this, there is no need to confirm this action.
- Install the application: Once done, you must hit the “Install” tab. To perform this action, the player will go through four stages. The player will keep you informed of the processes when it runs. After the completion of the installation process, you need to press the “Finishing” tab after receiving the notification.
- Download Vlc Player: Now you're all ready to Vlc Player on your system.
- Install the application: In the left menu on Bluestacks, you will see an icon for APK present in the center. From there, you can install apps that you've downloaded so far. So, just tap on this icon to go further.
- Click “Open” : Once you have found the location of the APK Vlc Player, move to the location and press “Open”. The installation process will start with a notification.
- Successful: After following the steps, you will see something like the screenshot above on your computer screen. And in a few moments, Vlc Player will be installed on your computer.
You will need a Google account, for that connect with yours or else create a dedicated one for Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download MX Player on PC with Nox App Player
I hope that by using the link above, you have downloaded Nox App Player for PC.
- Open the folder in which the downloaded file is located and double-click to start the installation;
- Wait while the program updates the data essential to the operation of the emulator. These files are stored on your machine's hard drive;
- After Nox App Player is completely installed, relaunch it;
- It would help if you now had a connection to a Google account to be able to download from the integrated Play store or save your data. Click on the existing button to connect to your account or create a new one. This will take only a few minutes ;
- You are ready to use the emulator. Switch between the home screen or the menu at will. Your Android games and applications are waiting for you to run on your PC or laptop.
- Open the emulator, look to the right of the screen, locate a bar full of icons and click on the "Add an APK" icon;
- A window will appear to you. Check the "I know" option and select the Mobdro APK file;
- It will not take more than a few minutes for it to install and for the Mobdro icon to appear on the Nox App Player home screen. Nothing's easier!
What are you waiting for to jump at the opportunity? This solution to download MX Player PC is free and safe.