Screen Mirroring is a beneficial application that allows you to play any video from your smartphone on your TV, whether they are uploaded to streaming platforms like Vimeo or YouTube or stored in memory. From your smartphone.
To use screen mirroring, simply connect your smartphone and TV to the same WiFi network and activate the "Miracast Display" option on the receiver. When you have done it all you have to do is click on the "Start" button and the video will start automatically.
Screen mirroring also includes essential remote control functions such as volume control or channel switching, including features.
Screen mirroring is a useful application for presenting multimedia devices. This allows users to connect their device to the screen to share media files with the viewer. It is ideal for submitting business proposals, school reports, family gatherings or for entertainment purposes only.
How to install screen mirror for pc, and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack by clicking here (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (log in with your Google account or create a new Google account).
Step 5: Search for screen mirror apps in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install screen mirror apps, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the Application. 🙂
Use on PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player by clicking here (PC link) or by clicking here (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (allow a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search screen mirror apps in the Play Store.
Step 6: Install screen mirror apps and launch the Application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer 🙂
Accounting for Computer and Mac
Here is the list of OS compatible with screen mirror for pc
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with most of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, don't worry.
screen mirror for Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter screen mirror apps in the search field and press "see" or "go".
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green button).
- Completed! You can play screen mirror apps on your phone and Android device.
- As the puzzle game varies according to the device, the installation may take several seconds to several minutes. To find out when screen mirror apps is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install screen mirror on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or even your Ipad)
- Enter screen mirror apps in the search field and press the game to enter the game or application form.
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green or blue button)
- Completed! You can play screen mirror apps on your iPhone or Ipad.
- Installing screen mirror apps can take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the screen mirror icon on the screen of your iOS mobile (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or even iOS 7)