My Colony is hybrid colonization, city building, simulation and strategy game developed by Brandon Stecklein and Ape Apps.
My Colony offers single-player and multiplayer gameplay. Build your space city at your own pace or join an online empire. My Colony is a kind of combination of classic city building games, real-time strategy games and games of the culture builder type. There are no nickel, penny or diamond for sale in My Colony. Almost the entire game is free to play, with just one inexpensive premium upgrade to unlock decorative structures and aid further game development.
I modelled My Colony after a classic PC game and avoided the more modern endless diamond payout model. You can play at your own pace. Building your city is relatively straightforward for beginners and quite advanced for key players.
- Four unique cultures to play with
- Almost 400 individual buildings to build
- Over ten different types of randomly generated cards to play with
- Game customization and modding functions
- Single-player or multiplayer (online or LAN)
- Supports touch controls, video game controllers (works on most Android TVs), responsive interface for all screen sizes, and even works with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on tablets
- Sync progress across all platforms
Step 1: Download Bluestack by clicking here (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (log in with your Google account or create a new Google account).
Step 5: Search for my colony app in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install my colony app, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the Application. 🙂
Use on PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player by clicking here (PC link) or by clicking here (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (allow a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search my colony app in the Play Store.
Step 6: Install my colony app and launch the Application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer 🙂
Accounting for Computer and Mac
Here is the list of OS compatible with my colony pc app for android
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with most of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, don't worry.
my colony pc app for Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter my colony app in the search field and press "see" or "go".
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green button).
- Completed! You can play my colony app on your phone and Android device.
- As the puzzle game varies according to the device, the installation may take several seconds to several minutes. To find out when my colony app is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install my colony pc app on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or even your Ipad)
- Enter my colony app in the search field and press the game to enter the game or application form.
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green or blue button)
- Completed! You can play my colony app on your iPhone or Ipad.
- Installing my colony app can take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the my colony app icon on the screen of your iOS mobile (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or even iOS 7)