Momentum Camera - is an app for Android OS (4.0.3), which is available in our Android app store (AppsZone). Momentum Camera has over 100,000+ installs, with a 3.2 average rating. You can download Momentum Camera for free on our site, but there are some minimum size available Requirements: 33M, Android Version: 4.0.3. The app was created by Apollo Tech USA Inc. in Lifestyle Genre.
- Watch HD streaming video (720p)
- View with compatible smartphones, PCs, and Macs
- Motion detection and notification with infrared night vision
- 110-degree wide-angle image and two-way audio communication
- Cloud video or snapshot storage
- Cloud provides storage to save and view history (in-app purchase required)
We currently offer version 5.5.2. this is our latest most optimized version. It is suitable for many different devices. Directly download the app from the google play store or other versions we host. Moreover, you can download without registration, and no connection required.
How to install Momentum camera on computer for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack by clicking here (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (log in with your Google account or create a new Google account).
Step 5: Search for Momentum camera in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Momentum camera, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the Application. 🙂
Use on PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player by clicking here (PC link) or by clicking here (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (allow a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search Momentum camera in the Play Store.
Step 6: Install Momentum camera and launch the Application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer 🙂
Accounting for Computer and Mac
Here is the list of OS compatible with Momentum camera
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with most of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, don't worry.
Momentum camera on computer and Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Momentum camera in the search field and press "see" or "go".
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green button).
- Completed! You can play Momentum camera on your phone and Android device.
- As the puzzle game varies according to the device, the installation may take several seconds to several minutes. To find out when Momentum camera is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Momentum camera on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or even your Ipad)
- Enter Momentum camera in the search field and press the game to enter the game or application form.
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green or blue button)
- Completed! You can play Momentum camera on your iPhone or Ipad.
- Installing Momentum camera can take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the Momentum camera icon on the screen of your iOS mobile (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or even iOS 7)