The iCSee application is a management and control tool for security systems via the Android platform. It is the work of the structure Huangwanshui, a Chinese specialist in Android development in China with more than 10 Million downloads in all categories.
Presentation of the application
iCSee now offers Android users access to their surveillance and security device from an X point on the globe via the Internet. Whether your digital or analog camera, wired or wireless, the application is able to access it to enhance your security and keep an eye on its interests. In addition to the cameras, the application also supports the configuration of several surveillance equipment such as: alarms, intercoms, digital recorders, and also motion sensors.
When the application is opened, you are invited to accept the user license agreement, to create a cloud account or to enter as a visitor. After that, you can add any of your equipment (camera, electronic strike, electronic peephole, DVR and many other connected objects)
ICSee is the complete application that provides you with permanent access to your security system with complete peace of mind. The application, which totals over a million downloads, is a real mine of features. Its particularity is above all the incredible number of devices with which this application is compatible.
iCSee, therefore allows you to:
- Watch in real time the images broadcast by your cameras, or other video surveillance equipment connected to your network
- To be permanently alerted when your alarms or other equipment detect movements or intrusions in your home.
- Remote unlocking / locking of your connected doors and windows from your smartphone
- Access the control and recording system (DVR or NVR) of your cameras
Respond via intercom
- Save these videos and images to the cloud for later viewing
- Save images and videos in your gallery
- Control the peephole, spy cameras, electronic strikes and many other spy objects.
iCSee is an application that is easily installed depending on the characteristics of your mobile and its size varies from one terminal to another. If you are looking for the perfect application to access your video surveillance system or the small spy camera on your desktop. The app has more than a million users worldwide and this proves its user-friendliness in use.
Download and install iCSee for Windows PC and Mac
To have iCSee for Windows PC and Mac, you need to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download Bluestacks (Android emulator) by clicking here.
- Click on the download file (on your desktop or in your "Downloads" folder).
- Install Bluestacks (it will take a few seconds to a few minutes).
- In the search bar at the top right, type the name of the app you are looking for and click install.
- Done, you now have iCSee for Windows PC and Mac.