This application is intended for use with the Xtream-Codes IPTV panel.
Many people who use Xtream IPTV Player on their phone would like to be able to enjoy it on their computer, but they do not know that it is possible. Are you one of them? The good news is that it is indeed possible, and even somewhat easy to do, whether you are using a PC or a Mac! Find out step by step how to have Xtream IPTV Player on PC.
You can watch Xtream IPTV - Smart TV streams from the Xtream-Codes IPTV panel.
- Fast charging
- No need for "Xtream IPTV Core" library from XTREAM-CODES to operate
- Current EPG on a live playlist
- LIVE and VOD playlists are separate
- Playlists organized with categories
- Xtream internal IPTV player
- TV show section (series)
- Archive Section (Replay)
Any suggestion for improving the application is welcome on Xtream IPTV - Smart TV Player.
How to install Xtream IPTV on computer for PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack by clicking here (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (log in with your Google account or create a new Google account).
Step 5: Search for Xtream IPTV in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install Xtream IPTV, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the Application. 🙂
Use on PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player by clicking here (PC link) or by clicking here (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (allow a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search Xtream IPTV in the Play Store.
Step 6: Install Xtream IPTV and launch the Application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer 🙂
Accounting for Computer and Mac
Here is the list of OS compatible with Xtream IPTV
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with most of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, don't worry.
Xtream IPTV on computer and Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter Xtream IPTV in the search field and press "see" or "go".
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green button).
- Completed! You can play Xtream IPTV on your phone and Android device.
- As the puzzle game varies according to the device, the installation may take several seconds to several minutes. To find out when Xtream IPTV is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Install Xtream IPTV on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or even your Ipad)
- Enter Xtream IPTV in the search field and press the game to enter the game or application form.
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green or blue button)
- Completed! You can play Xtream IPTV on your iPhone or Ipad.
- Installing Xtream IPTV can take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the Xtream IPTV icon on the screen of your iOS mobile (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or even iOS 7)