uTorrent is software designed to make it easier and above all faster to download different types of files. It can be a compilation of songs of 100 MB or a series of 8 GB. As long as you have a good connection and memory to receive the file, the download is very smooth. Find out how it works.
How it works?
First of all, you should know that, uTorrent is a BitTorrent client. Thanks to its compact shape and the fact that it uses the least amount of resources possible, it takes up very little space on your internal hard drive. Its use is rather easy, because it has a clear and uncomplicated interface, which you will have no trouble understanding the operation. So just fill in the search field with the keywords of the file you are looking for. However, you may not find it right away if the software doesn't name it the same as you. It will therefore be necessary to try several spellings or combinations of words if the first attempt does not work. Then, after finding it, you start the download and that's it.
This software allows you to search for old downloads through its program, thus saving you from having to browse all the websites visited. Also, as it adapts quickly to bandwidth settings, your PC's operation or speed will not be affected. You can also make multiple downloads at once, and manually prioritize the downloads of your choice. It is possible to have it in several languages and to set a maximum speed for each download.
How to download and install uTorrent for PC and Mac?
Originally, uTorrent was an Android application; it is, therefore, impossible to install it on PC or Mac like any other software. To successfully install and use this application on your computer, you must use an Android emulator. It is software that allows your computer to behave like a mobile, and therefore to receive and use applications. Two of the best emulators available are Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download uTorrent on PC with BlueStacks
To download the application, follow the instructions given below:
- Download Bluestacks: First, you need to download an emulator like Bluestacks to make things work.
- Follow the prompts: After downloading the extension, open it and follow the prompts to extract the Bluestacks application player to your computer entirely.
- Tap on “Next”: Once you get to the Bluestacks player welcome screen, press the “Next” button to continue.
- Provide data location: After that, you need to mention the data location for the player. You can choose any place for this, but C: / Folder driving program will be more than enough. Now click on the “Next” tab.
- Give access: To run the application smoothly, you can provide bluestacks Player with access to the application store. It depends entirely on your preference. If you are not OK with this, there is no need to confirm this action.
- Install the application: Once done, you must hit the “Install” tab. To perform this action, the player will go through four stages. The player will keep you informed of the processes when it runs. After the completion of the installation process, you need to press the “Finishing” tab after receiving the notification.
- Download uTorrent: Now, you're all ready to uTorrent on your system.
- Install the application: In the left menu on Bluestacks, you will see an icon for APK present in the center. From there, you can install apps that you've downloaded so far. So, just tap on this icon to go further.
- Click “Open”: Once you have found the location of the APK uTorrent, move to the location and press “Open”. The installation process will start with a notification.
- Successful: After following the steps, you will see something like the screenshot above on your computer screen. And in a few moments, uTorrent will be installed on your computer.
You will need a Google account, for that connect with yours or else create a dedicated one for Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download uTorrent on PC with Nox App Player
I hope that by using the link above, you have downloaded Nox App Player for PC.
- Open the folder in which the downloaded file is located and double-click to start the installation;
- Wait while the program updates the data essential to the operation of the emulator. These files are stored on your machine's hard drive;
- After Nox App Player is completely installed, relaunch it;
- It would help if you now had a connection to a Google account to be able to download from the integrated Play store or save your data. Click on the existing button to connect to your account or create a new one. This will take only a few minutes ;
- You are ready to use the emulator. Switch between the home screen or the menu at will. Your Android games and applications are waiting for you to run on your PC or laptop.
- Open the emulator, look to the right of the screen, locate a bar full of icons and click on the "Add an APK" icon;
- A window will appear to you. Check the "I know" option and select the Mobdro APK file;
- It will not take more than a few minutes for it to install and for the Mobdro icon to appear on the Nox App Player home screen. Nothing's easier!
What are you waiting for to jump at the opportunity? This solution to download uTorrent PC is free and safe.