MX Player for PC is a powerful multimedia player. It is a reader for android devices but is now available on PC. It is simple to use and very interesting, it offers you several features for the perfect playback of your videos or films. MX Player for PC is a complete player compatible with several video formats. Indeed, MX Player for PC supports the majority of video and audio file formats, it also supports the Power DVD format which allows you to view your videos extracted from DVD.
In addition, with MX Player for PC control your videos and movies with very simple gestures. You can zoom, control the volume, the brightness as you wish. On the other hand, the player supports MX subtitles, you can also move them and put them anywhere on the screen.
In addition, MX Player for PC is both presented in French and English for the enjoyment of users. Its interface is very intuitive, easy to take in hand and to use for all categories of users. It is a free application that works with computers with operating systems like: Windows XP, Windows Vista as well as Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Features of MX Player PC
Powerful video player with full format audio support (including AC-3), advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) ALL AUDIO FORMATS SUPPORTED - MX Player is the most powerful video player that supports almost all audio formats, including AC-3, WMA, MP3, AAC etc.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player to use multi-core decoding. According to the results of tests carried out on dual-core devices, a performance gain of 70% is obtained compared to single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PANORAMIC - Easily zoom in and out, pinching and sliding across the screen. Zoom and Pan also available as an option.
d) SCROLLING THE SUBTITLES - Slide the text forward / back to move to the next / previous text, up / down to move the text up or down, pinch to zoom in / out to change the text size.
e) CHILD LOCK - Let your kids have fun without worrying about them making calls or launching other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA / ASS subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa / .ass) with full style.
- SAMI (.smi) with support for ruby tags.
- SubRip (.srt)
- MicroDVD (.sub)
- VobSub (.sub / .idx)
- SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
- PJS (.pjs)
- WebVTT (.vtt)
How to download and install MX Player for PC and Mac?
Originally, MX Player was an Android application; therefore, it is impossible to install it on PC or Mac like any other software. To successfully install and use this application on your computer, you must use an Android emulator. It is software that allows your computer to behave like a mobile and, therefore, receive and use applications. Two of the best emulators available are Nox App Player and Bluestacks .
Download MX Player on PC with BlueStacks
To download the application, follow the instructions given below:
- Download Bluestacks: First, you need to download an emulator like Bluestacks to make things work.
- Follow the prompts: After downloading the extension, open it and follow the prompts to extract the Bluestacks application player to your computer entirely.
- Tap on “Next”: Once you get to the Bluestacks player welcome screen, press the “Next” button to continue.
- Provide data location: After that, you need to mention the data location for the player. You can choose any location for this, but C: / Folder driving program will be more than enough. Now click on the “Next” tab.
- Give access: To run the application smoothly, you can provide bluestacks Player with access to the application store. It depends entirely on your preference. If you are not OK with this, there is no need to confirm this action.
- Install the application: Once done, you must hit the “Install” tab. To perform this action, the player will go through four stages. The player will keep you informed of the processes when it runs. After completing the installation process, you need to press the “Finishing” tab after receiving the notification.
- Download MX Player: Now you're all ready to MX Player on your system.
- Install the application: In the left menu on Bluestacks, you will see an icon for APK present in the center. From there, you can install apps that you've downloaded so far. So, just tap on this icon to go further.
- Click “Open”: Once you have found the location of the APK MX Player, move to the place and press “Open”. The installation process will start with a notification.
- Successful: After following the steps, you will see something like the screenshot above on your computer screen. And in a few moments, MX Player will be installed on your computer.
You will need a Google account to connect with yours or create a dedicated one for Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download MX Player on PC with Nox App Player
I hope that by using the link above, you have downloaded Nox App Player for PC.
- Open the folder in which the downloaded file is located and double-click to start the installation;
- Wait while the program updates the data essential to the operation of the emulator. These files are stored on your machine's hard drive;
- After Nox App Player is completely installed, relaunch it;
- It would help if you now had a connection to a Google account to download from the integrated Play store or save your data. Click on the existing button to connect to your account or create a new one. This will take only a few minutes ;
- You are ready to use the emulator. Switch between the home screen or the menu at will. Your Android games and applications are waiting for you to run on your PC or laptop.
- Open the emulator, look to the right of the screen, locate a bar full of icons and click on the "Add an APK" icon;
- A window will appear to you. Check the "I know" option and select the Mobdro APK file;
- It will not take more than a few minutes to install and for the Mobdro icon to appear on the Nox App Player home screen. Nothing's easier!
What are you waiting for to jump at the opportunity? This solution to download MX Player PC is free and safe.