Classic Windows Solitaire game looks like Microsoft Windows OS Solitaire.
A lot of people who use Windows Classic Game Solitaire on their phone would like to be able to enjoy it on their computer, but they don't know that it is possible. Are you one of them? The good news is that it is indeed possible, and even rather easy to do, whether you are using a PC or a Mac! Find out step by step how to have Solitaire Windows Classic Game on PC.
Features of Solitaire Windows Classic Game PC.
Solitaire Windows Classic is played with a single deck of 52 cards. The game begins with 28 cards arranged into seven columns. The first column contains one card, the second has two cards, and so on. The top card in each column is face-up, the rest are face down.
Four Home stacks are positioned at the upper-right corner. This is where you build the piles needed to win.
How to play:
- Each Home stack must start with descending. If you don't have any, you'll have to move cards between columns until you uncover one.
- You can't move cards between columns at random, however. Columns must be built in descending order.
- As an added twist, cards in columns must also alternate red and black.
- You aren't limited to moving single cards. You can also move sequentially organized runs of cards between columns. Just click the deepest card in the run and drag them all to another column.
- If you run out of moves, you'll have to draw more cards by clicking the deck in the upper-right corner. If the deck runs out, click its outline on the table to reshuffle it.
How to download and install Solitaire Windows Classic Game for PC and Mac?
Originally, Solitaire Windows Classic Game was an Android application; it is, therefore, impossible to install it on a PC or Mac like any other software. To successfully install and use this application on your computer, you need to use an Android emulator. This is software that allows your computer to behave like a mobile, and therefore to receive and use applications. Two of the best emulators available are Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download Solitaire Windows Classic Game on PC with BlueStacks.
To download the application, follow the instructions given below:
1. Download Bluestacks: First, you need to download an emulator like Bluestacks to make things work.
2. Follow the prompts: After downloading the extension, open it and follow the prompts to extract the Bluestacks app player to your computer fully.
3. Tap on “Next”: Once you get to the Bluestacks player welcome screen, press the “Next” button to continue.
4. Provide the location of the data: After that, you have to mention the location of the data for the player. For this, you can choose any location, but C: / Folder driving program will be more sufficient. Now, Click on the “Next” tab.
5. Provide access: To run the app smoothly, you can provide bluestacks Player with access to the app store. It depends entirely on your preference. If you are not OK with this, there is no need to confirm this action.
6. Install the application: Once done, you need to hit the “Install” tab. To perform this action, the player will go through four stages. The player will keep you informed of the processes when it is running. After the completion of the installation process, you should press the “Finishing” tab after receiving the notification.
7. Download Solitaire Windows Classic Game: Now you are all ready to Solitaire Windows Classic Game on your system.
8. Install the app: In the left menu on Bluestacks, you will see an icon for APK present in the center. From there, you can install apps that you have downloaded so far. So, just tap on this icon to go further.
9. Click "Open": Once you have found the location of the Windows Classic Game Solitaire APK, move to the location and press "Open." The installation process will start with a notification.
10. Passed: After following the steps, you will see something like the above screenshot on your computer screen. And in a few moments, Solitaire Windows Classic Game will be installed on your computer.
You will need a Google account, to do this log in with your own or create a dedicated one for Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download Solitaire Windows Classic Game on PC with Nox App Player.
Hope by using the link above you have downloaded Nox App Player for PC.
1. Open the folder where the downloaded file is located and double click to start the installation;
2. Wait while the program updates the files essential for the operation of the emulator. These files are stored on your machine's hard drive;
3. After Nox App Player is completely installed, relaunch it;
4. You now need a connection to a Google account to be able to download from the integrated Play store or save your data. Click on the existing button to log into your account or create a new one. This will take only a few minutes ;
5. You are all set to use the emulator. Switch between the home screen or the menu at will.
Your Android games and apps are just waiting for you to run on your PC or laptop.
6. Open the emulator, look to the right of the screen, locate a bar full of icons and click on the “Add APK” icon;
7. You will be presented with a window. Check the “I know” option there and select the Mobdro APK file;
8. It won't take more than a few minutes for it to install and the Mobdro icon to appear on the Nox App Player home screen. Nothing's easier!
What are you waiting for to jump at the chance? This solution to download Solitaire Windows Classic Game PC is free and safe.
Benefits of Solitaire Windows Classic Game for Windows PC
- The bigger screen with better graphics; Long-lasting, with no battery or mobile data limitation.
- Keymapping support for precise keyboard and mouse or gamepad control
- Multiple game accounts or tasks on a single PC at the same time with the multi-instance manager.