Many, many people who use Phase 10 on their phones would like to be able to enjoy it on their computer, but they don't know that it is possible. Are you one of them? The good news is that it is indeed possible, and even rather easy to do, whether you are using a PC or a Mac! Discover step by step how to have Phase 10 on PC.
Features of Phase 10 PC
Phase 10 Free Card Games one of the most popular card games finally comes to Android! Phase 10 Free Card Games, also known as Skip-Bo or Cat and Mouse, is a competitive card game for two players.
Play Phase 10 Free Card Games against opponents simulated by advanced artificial intelligence. Spite and Malice Free provides classy graphics, super smooth gameplay, highly salable difficulty & much more.
** How To Play Phase 10 Free Card Games **
Phase 10 Free Card Games was originally a two-player game, and it is easiest to describe this version first. Two 52 card packs of cards are needed. The cards in each pack rank from low to high: A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-JQ, with kings wild. Suits are irrelevant in this game.
The object of the game is to be the first to get rid of all the cards in your pay-off pile by playing them to the center stacks. Only the top card of your pay-off pile is available for play at any time; when you have managed to get rid of the top card, you turn the next pay-off card face up and try to get rid of that.
Play this timeless classic card game Phase 10 Free Card Games anytime anywhere! Spite & Malice is a popular pastime for lunch breaks and family game nights. Try now this interesting card game Spite & Malice On your Android Phone for FREE !!
Phase 10 Free Card Games - Achievements • Statistics • Game options • Smart AI opponents • Frequent updates • Lots of happy players • Play Spite & Malice now!
It's time to Play Phase 10 Free Card Games, someone! Bored sitting at home or the subway? No problem, just launch Spite and rack your brains and win! Phase 10 Free Card Games is a competitive patience game for two players.
How to download and install Phase 10 for PC and Mac?
Originally, Phase 10 was an Android application; it is, therefore, impossible to install it on a PC or Mac like any other software. To successfully install and use this application on your computer, you need to use an Android emulator. This is software that allows your computer to behave like a mobile, and therefore to receive and use applications. Two of the best emulators available are Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download Phase 10 on PC with BlueStacks.
To download the application, follow the instructions given below:
1. Download Bluestacks: First, you need to download an emulator like Bluestacks to make things work.
2. Follow the prompts: After downloading the extension, open it and follow the prompts to extract the Bluestacks app player to your computer fully.
3. Tap on “Next”: Once you get to the Bluestacks player welcome screen, press the “Next” button to continue.
4. Provide the location of the data: After that, you have to mention the location of the data to the player. For this, you can choose any location, but C: / Folder driving program will be more sufficient. Now, Click on the “Next” tab.
5. Provide access: To run the app smoothly, you can provide bluestacks Player with access to the app store. It depends entirely on your preference. If you are not OK with this, there is no need to confirm this action.
6. Install the application: Once done, you need to hit the “Install” tab. To perform this action, the player will go through four stages. The player will keep you informed of the processes when it is running. After the completion of the installation process, you should press the “Finishing” tab after receiving the notification.
7. Download Phase 10: Now you are all ready for Phase 10 on your system.
8. Install the app: In the left menu on Bluestacks, you will see an icon for APK present in the center. From there, you can install apps that you have downloaded so far. So, just tap on this icon to go further.
9. Click “Open”: Once you have found the location of the Phase 10 APK, move to the location and press “Open”. The installation process will start with a notification.
10. Passed: After following the steps, you will see something like the above screenshot on your computer screen. And in a few moments, Phase 10 will be installed on your computer.
You will need a Google account, to do this log in with your own or create a dedicated one for Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download Phase 10 on PC with Nox App Player.
Hope by using the link above you have downloaded Nox App Player for PC.
1. Open the folder where the downloaded file is located and double click to start the installation;
2. Wait while the program updates the files essential for the operation of the emulator. These files are stored on your machine's hard drive;
3. After Nox App Player is completely installed, relaunch it;
4. You now need a connection to a Google account to be able to download from the integrated Play store or save your data. Click on the existing button to log into your account or create a new one. This will take only a few minutes ;
5. You are now ready to use the emulator. Switch between the home screen or the menu at will. Your Android games and apps are just waiting for you to run on your PC or laptop.
6. Open the emulator, look to the right of the screen, locate a bar full of icons and click on the “Add APK” icon;
7. You will be presented with a window. Check the “I know” option there and select the Mobdro APK file;
8. It won't take more than a few minutes for it to install and the Mobdro icon to appear on the Nox App Player home screen. Nothing's easier!
What are you waiting for to jump at the chance? This solution to download Phase 10 PC is free and safe.
Benefits of Phase 10 for Windows PC
- The bigger screen with better graphics; Long-lasting, with no battery or mobile data limitation.
- Keymapping support for precise keyboard and mouse or gamepad control
- Multiple games or task accounts on a single PC at the same time with the multi-instance manager.