Classic wooden board ludo game with sketched colors to feel like a child
Many people who use Ludo Classic on their phone would like to enjoy it on their Computer, but they don't know that it is possible. Are you one of them? The good news is that it is indeed possible, and even somewhat easy to achieve, whether you use a PC or a Mac! Discover step by step how to have Ludo Classic on PC.
Features of Ludo Classic PC
NEW: Multiplayer Online with Facebook Friends & Bluetooth Option available now.
Calling all the kings of the Ludo game, here is your most popular & most loved Ludo game in its classical form. How often you all wondered if we have a Ludo game on the wooden board? The board that we used to play when we were kids. The very smell of the wood, the sketching of colors, the die (dice), and tokens will take us back to our childhood days.
I kept this very experience as my goal when I designed the game to cherish those childhood moments. So, get ready and travel back to the old days and rule the Ludo kingdom.
Ludo is a strategy board game for 2 to 4 players and is being widely played in India, Nepal, Algeria, and many Asian, Latin, European countries. It is also called as Parchisi, Parcheesi, and Laadhuu. The goal is simple; each Player has to race their four tokens from start to finish (home) according to rolls of a single die or dice.
You got classic wood and neo-Ludo boards (paper & white). The wood board, die & tokens are a timeless design. It gives you a better visual experience and nostalgic feelings. The sketch marks and crystal clear symbols will make us feel the same old classic ludo board.
The board is the square shape with three columns of squares and supports up to 4 players (2, 3 & 4 players combined with Computer). Each Player will take one color from bright yellow, green, red, and blue. You can also assign all players as Computer and quietly watch each; it is quite a lot of fun. 🙂
I built an entirely new physics engine for die-rolling mechanics to simulate the real-time rolling of a die or dice. The physics behind die-rolling was very challenging, and I am proud to be the first one to implement. This will make it look like a 3D Ludo game.
It has an extensive set of game settings. You can play a match in 100s of variations to favor your own country rules. Some of them include,
Star Squares (safer)
Barrier Squares (Squares that will stop opponents from passing by)
Home Squares (Entering without returning opponent tokens)
Magic No (Die result that makes a staged token to enter its starting square)
Token Moving & Die Rolling Speed
Options to play with one or more Computers or Players or combination. You can also choose Computer (Trained, Expert, and Strategic) intelligence to increase the complexity level. Bluetooth Game Play option is also available; you can pair up your device with your opponent's devices and watch them offline.
Play with your friends, family, or a random player worldwide by logging into Google Play Games / Google Plus / Facebook or as anonymous. You can invite your friends or join a match hosted by your Facebook and google plus friends. You can see your total wins & your rank in Global Leaderboards. There are several achievements to unlock in the kingdom of Ludo.
You can also emote your tokens, and message with your opponents while playing the match.
The AI behind the game is built by keeping-in-mind that dice's outcome is always random and unpredictable, whether Player or Computer throws it. Computer's intelligence is only to decide which tokens to choose from and to return the opponent's tokens from its squares or not. It doesn't have any control over the outcome/result of the die or dice.
Player Names & Colors - Can be manually decided.
Last Played Match - You can quit the game and play from where you left last time
Game Instructions & Help - Helps you to follow the match easily.
Multi-color dies - One can easily understand who's turn is current
Decide - Before returning your opponent's tokens in your square.
Real-time die feature - You can have a die or dice on your hand, and toss it. The outcome can be fed back to the game.
And much more.
Please leave us your valuable feedbacks & rating; we will update the game with the improvements & fix the issues you report.
How to download and install Ludo Classic for PC and Mac?
Ludo Classic was initially an Android application; it is impossible to install it on PC or Mac like any other software. To successfully install and use this application on your Computer, you must use an Android emulator. This software allows your Computer to behave like a mobile, and therefore to receive and use applications. Two of the best emulators available are Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download Ludo Classic on PC with BlueStacks
To download the application, follow the instructions given below:
1. Download Bluestacks: First, you have to download an emulator like Bluestacks to make things work.
2. Follow the prompts: After downloading the extension, open it, and follow the prompts to extract the Bluestacks app player to your Computer fully.
3. Tap on "Next": Once you get to the Bluestacks player welcome screen, press the "Next" button to continue.
4. Provide data location: After that, you have to mention the data location for the Player. You can choose any place for this, but C: / Folder Driving Program will be more sufficient. Now, Click on the "Next" tab.
5. Provide access: To run the app smoothly, you can provide bluestacks Player with access to the app store. It depends entirely on your preference. If you are not OK with this, there is no need to confirm this action.
6. Install the application: Once done, you must hit the "Install" tab. To perform this action, the Player will go through four stages. The Player will keep you informed of the processes when it is running. After completing the installation process, you should press the "Finishing" tab after receiving the notification.
7. Download Ludo Classic: Now, you are all ready to Ludo Classic on your system.
8. Install the application: In the left menu on Bluestacks, you will see an icon for APK present in the center. From there, you can install apps that you've downloaded so far. So, just tap on this icon to go further.
9. Click "Open": Once you have found the Ludo Classic APK, move to the location and press "Open." The installation process will start with a notification.
10. Successful: After following the steps, you will see something like the screenshot above your computer screen. And in a few moments, Ludo Classic will be installed on your Computer.
You will need a Google account to connect with yours or else create a dedicated one for Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download Ludo Classic on PC with Nox App Player
I hope that by using the link above, you have downloaded Nox App Player for PC.
1. Open the folder where the downloaded file is located and double click to start the installation;
2. Wait while the program updates the data essential for the operation of the emulator. These files are stored on your machine's hard drive;
3. After Nox App Player is completely installed, relaunch it;
4. You now need a connection to a Google account to download from the integrated Play store or save your data. Click on the existing button to log into your account or create a new one. This will take only a few minutes ;
5. You are ready to use the emulator. Switch between the home screen or the menu at will. Your Android games and apps are just waiting for you to run on your PC or laptop.
6. Open the emulator, look to the screen's right, locate a bar full of icons, and click on the "Add an APK" icon;
7. A window will appear to you. Check the "I know" option there and select the Mobdro APK file;
8. It will not take more than a few minutes to install and for the Mobdro icon to appear on the Nox App Player home screen. Nothing's easier!
What are you waiting for to jump at the chance? This solution to download Ludo Classic PC is free and safe.