Print up to 1000 4x6s per year for free! No subscription. No commitment.
Many, many people who use FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered on their phones would like to be able to enjoy it on their computer, but they don't know that it is possible. Are you one of them? The good news is that it is indeed possible, and even somewhat easy to do, whether you are using a PC or a Mac! Discover step by step how to have FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered on PC.
Features of FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered PC
Print photos quickly, easily and for FREE! No subscriptions. No commitments. Just free prints!
Ordering your free prints couldn't be easier. Just open the app and select the photos you want to print from your Camera Roll, Facebook, Instagram and more. Then choose your quantities, and you're done! Your free prints will arrive on your doorstep in just days – and all you pay is a small shipping charge.
Order up to 85 FREE 4x6 photo prints per month right from your iPhone or iPad. That's 1,000 FREE prints a year! And order other sizes for next to nothing. We print your photos on your choice of deluxe glossy or premium matte photo paper. And we never compromise when it comes to quality. At FreePrints, we only use photo paper from Kodak and Fujifilm.
We promise vivid colour reproduction, brilliant whites, fade-free images and the assurance that every photo ordered will be printed to the highest quality standards. There are no subscriptions and no commitments of any kind. And with standard shipping and handling charges starting at just $1.99 (and never more than $9.99, regardless of order size), you simply can't go wrong.
What do I get for free?
• Up to 85 4x6 prints per month – 1,000 per year
• Limit 1 copy per photo
What do I pay for?
• Additional 4x6 photo prints
• Enlargements (We offer 5x5, 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, 12x18, 16x20 and 20x30)
• Shipping and handling – Standard shipping starts at just $1.99 and never goes above $9.99, no matter how many prints you order
Why is FreePrints so popular?
• It's the fastest, easiest and most affordable way to print photos from your smartphone or tablet
• choice of deluxe glossy or premium matte photo paper
• Easily print photos from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Photos, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and Flickr
• Print pictures and get them delivered to your door in just a few days!
• FreePrints is the world's most trusted photo printing app
At FreePrints, we know how important it is to preserve life's special moments. Having physical photos of your favourite memories means so much more than having them stuck on your phone.
With an average rating of 5 stars, our customers show us how much they truly love FreePrints!
"The quality of these photos is amazing. I would highly recommend this app to anybody who wants high-quality phone pictures mailed to your front door!"
"Great quality prints..so so much better than drugstore kiosk quality. I needed some tech to advise and had answers to my question promptly! Excellent customer service!"
What happens to my photos after you print them?
In a mobile world, all of our most important photos live on our phones and tablets, and yet there's never been an easy way to get them printed. After one too many fights with USB sticks, photo kiosks and unreliable websites, we set out to solve this problem: Enter FreePrints. With just a few taps, you can select your favourite photos and have them headed straight to your mailbox. And best of all: It's free! Millions of photos and countless stories later, we are honoured to have touched so many lives.
From our humble beginnings as a photo lab in Midland, Texas, we've grown FreePrints into the top-ranked photo printing app in the world. And we're just getting started! If you like FreePrints, you'll love our latest app, FreePrints Photobooks. You can get a free photo book every month – all with no subscriptions and no commitments.
Copyright © 2012-2020 PlanetArt, LLC. All rights reserved. FreePrints and the FreePrints logo are trademarks of PlanetArt, LLC.
How to download and install FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered for PC and Mac?
Originally, FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered was an Android application; it is, therefore, impossible to install it on PC or Mac like any other software. To successfully install and use this application on your computer, you need to use an Android emulator. This is software that allows your computer to behave like a mobile, and therefore to receive and use applications. Two of the best emulators available are Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered on PC with BlueStacks
To download the application, follow the instructions given below:
1.Download Bluestacks: First, you need to download an emulator like Bluestacks to make things work.
2. Follow the prompts: After downloading the extension, open it and follow the prompts to extract the Bluestacks app player to your computer thoroughly.
3. Tap on "Next": Once you get to the Bluestacks player welcome screen, press the "Next" button to continue.
4. Provide data location: After that, you have to mention the data location for the Player. For this, you can choose any place, but C: / Folder driving program will be more sufficient. Now, Click on the "Next" tab.
5. Provide access: To run the app smoothly, you can provide bluestacks Player with access to the app store. It depends entirely on your preference. If you are not OK with this, there is no need to confirm this action.
6. Install the application: Once done, you need to hit the "Install" tab. To perform this action, the Player will go through four stages. The Player will keep you informed of the processes when it is running. After the completion of the installation process, you should press the "Finishing" tab after receiving the notification.
7. Download FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered: Now you are all ready to FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered on your system.
8. Install the app: In the left menu on Bluestacks, you will see an icon for APK present in the centre. From there, you can install apps that you have downloaded so far. So, just tap on this icon to go further.
9. Click "Open": Once you have found the location of the FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered APK, move to the area and press "Open". The installation process will start with a notification.
10. Passed: After following the steps, you will see something like the screenshot above on your computer screen. And in a few moments, FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered will be installed on your computer.
You will need a Google account, to do this, connect with your own or create a dedicated one for Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered on PC with Nox App Player
Hope by using the link above you have downloaded Nox App Player for PC.
1. Open the folder where the downloaded file is located and double click to start the installation;
2. Wait while the program updates the data essential for the operation of the emulator. These files are stored on your machine's hard drive;
3. After Nox App Player is completely installed, relaunch it;
4. You now need a connection to a Google account to be able to download from the integrated Play store or save your data. Click on the existing button to log into your account or create a new one. This will take only a few minutes ;
5. You are now ready to use the emulator. Switch between the home screen or the menu at will. Your Android games and apps are just waiting for you to run on your PC or laptop.
6. Open the emulator, look to the right of the screen, locate a bar full of icons and click on the "Add APK" icon;
7. A window will present itself to you. Check the "I know" option there and select the Mobdro APK file;
8. It should not take more than a few minutes for it to install and the Mobdro icon to appear on the Nox App Player home screen. Nothing's easier!
What are you waiting for to jump at the chance? This solution to download FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered PC is free and safe.
Benefits of FreePrints - Free Photos Delivered for Windows PC
- The bigger screen with better graphics; Long-lasting, with no battery or mobile data limitation.
- Keymapping support for precise keyboard and mouse or gamepad control
- Multiple game accounts or tasks on one PC at the same time with the multi-instance manager.