Fallout Shelter puts you in command of an underground shelter.
Plenty of people who use Fallout Shelter on their phones would love to enjoy it on their PCs, but they don't know it is possible. Are you one of them? The good news is that it is indeed possible, and even somewhat easy to do, whether using a PC or a Mac! Discover step by step how to get Fallout Shelter on PC.
Features of Fallout Shelter PC
** Get ready for the holidays with the festive updates from Google Play. **
** Google Play Best of 2015 **
Mobile Game of the Year - 2016 DICE Awards
Winner 2015 Golden Joystick Best Handheld / Mobile Game
"Might just be the best free-to-play game out there" - GamesBeat.
"Probably the best game of E3 2015"- Gizmodo
"Fallout Shelter is simple to play and addictive as hell."- GameZone.
BUILD THE PERFECT SHELTER Secure
a bright future… underground. Choose from a vast array of modern living rooms to transform an excavation buried several hundred meters in a perfect and warm shelter.
SUPERVISE YOUR COMMUNITY
Please get to know your locals and make sure you make them happy. Find the job that suits them best and watch them thrive. Equip them with new clothes and weapons then train them to improve their skills.
A well-managed shelter requires a diversity of inhabitants and the right mix of skills. Build a radio station to attract new inhabitants. Or interfere in their personal life: make new people meet and watch them flirt.
Send your inhabitants to the surface to explore the ends of a devastated land. They will find adventure there, objects necessary for their survival… or an excruciating death! Find new weapons and armor, gain experience, and earn capsules. But don't let them die!
PROTECT YOUR SHELTER
The idyllic living environment that constitutes your shelter might be threatened by the dangers caused by post-nuclear life. Prepare your inhabitants against threats from the outside world ... or inside.
Vault-tec has given you the tools you need to survive, but the rest is entirely up to you. What are you waiting for? You can start building your shelter now, and for free.
How to download and install Fallout Shelter for PC and Mac?
Initially, Fallout Shelter was an Android app; it is impossible to install it on a PC or Mac like any other software. To successfully install and use this application on your computer, you need to use an Android emulator. This software allows your computer to behave like a mobile, and therefore to receive and use applications. Two of the best emulators available are Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download Fallout Shelter on PC with BlueStacks
To download the application, follow the instructions given below:
1. Download Bluestacks: First, you need to download an emulator like Bluestacks to make things work.
2. Follow the prompts: After downloading the extension, open it, and follow the prompts to extract the Bluestacks app player to your computer thoroughly.
3. Tap on "Next": Once you get to the Bluestacks player welcome screen, press the "Next" button to continue.
4. Provide data location: After that, you have to mention the Player's data location. For this, you can choose any place, but C: / Folder driving program will be more sufficient. Now, Click on the "Next" tab.
5. Provide access: To run the app smoothly, you can provide bluestacks Player with access to the app store. It depends entirely on your preference. If you are not OK with this, there is no need to confirm this action.
6. Install the application: Once done, you need to hit the "Install" tab. To perform this action, the Player will go through four stages. The Player will keep you informed of the processes when it is running. After completing the installation process, you should press the "Finishing" tab after receiving the notification.
7. Download Fallout Shelter: Now, you are all set to have Fallout Shelter on your system.
8. Install the app: In the left menu on Bluestacks, you will see an icon for APK present in the center. From there, you can install apps that you have downloaded so far. So, tap on this icon to go further.
9. Click "Open": Once you have found the Fallout Shelter APK, move to the area and press "Open." The installation process will start with a notification.
10. Passed: After following the steps, you will see something like the screenshot above your computer screen. And in a few moments, the Fallout Shelter will be installed on your computer.
You will need a Google account to connect with your own or create a dedicated one for Nox App Player and Bluestacks.
Download Fallout Shelter on PC with Nox App Player
Hope by using the link above; you have downloaded Nox App Player for PC
1. Open the folder where the downloaded file is located and double click to start the installation;
2. Wait while the program updates the files essential for the operation of the emulator. These files are stored on your machine's hard drive;
3. After Nox App Player is completely installed, relaunch it;
4. It would help if you now had a connection to a Google account to download from the integrated Play store or save your data. Click on the existing button to log into your account or create a new one. This will take only a few minutes ;
5. You are now ready to use the emulator. Switch between the home screen or the menu at will. Your Android games and apps are just waiting for you to run on your PC or laptop.
6. Open the emulator, look to the right of the screen, locate a bar full of icons and click on the "Add APK" icon;
7. A window will present itself to you. Check the "I know" option there and select the Mobdro APK file;
8. It should not take more than a few minutes to install, and the Mobdro icon appears on the Nox App Player home screen. Nothing's easier!
9. What are you waiting for to jump at the chance? This solution to download Fallout Shelter PC is free and safe.
Benefits of Fallout Shelter for Windows PC
- The bigger screen with better graphics; Long-lasting, with no battery or mobile data limitation.
- Keymapping support for precise keyboard and mouse or gamepad control
- Multiple games or task accounts on a single PC at the same time with the multi-instance manager.