Blue Letter Bible for Pc
Download and install the Blue Letter Bible on your Laptop or Desktop computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
If you want to install and use the Blue Letter Bible app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use this app for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App. Most of the tutorials on the web recommend the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software.
Also read: Clash Royale for Pc Download
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on-screen directives to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Also read: Free Puzzle Games to Download(Pc & Mac)
Step 3: for PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type Blue Letter Bible in the search bar and press Search. Click on Blue Letter Bibleapplication icon. A window of Blue Letter Bible on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button, and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Step 4: for Mac OS
Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use Blue Letter Bible for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step one.
Blue Letter Bible On iTunes
Download on Android
Blue Letter Bible Software Features and Description
Powerful Bible study tools linked to every verse in an easy-to-use, personalized Bible reader!
Dig deep into God’s Word with over 30 Bible versions, audio Bibles, text and audio commentaries, Hebrew / Greek lexicon, concordances, dictionaries, advanced word searches, and more. Customize your reading experience with rich color themes, fonts, auto-scrolling, and parallel version views. Personalize your study with highlighting, underlining, and note-taking options – all with Cloud back up.
Join our 7.5 million+ annual website users and 1 million+ app users who choose to dig deeper into God’s Word with Blue Letter Bible!
POWERFUL FREE BIBLE STUDY TOOLS
• Study the Hebrew & Greek with our original language lexicon
• Perform advanced word study searches using the many available dictionaries and encyclopedias
• Use the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge for an in-depth study
• Read from the many available text commentaries
• Listen to the Bible and audio commentaries
CUSTOMIZED BIBLE READER
• Christian Standard Bible (CSB) comes free & installed as part of the core Bibles!
• English Standard Version (ESV) is a free download
• Choose from over 30 Bible translations available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, German, Russian, French, Hebrew, and Greek
• Choose from various color themes, adjustable fonts, and sizes with an automatic option
• Read different Bible versions side-by-side
• Read the Bible with the variable speed auto-scroll feature
PERSONALIZED BIBLE STUDY
• Share verse passages to iMessage, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more
• Bookmark your favorite chapters with visual indicators in the app and organize them in custom folders
• Highlight and underline your favorite verses in customizable colors
• Backup, restore, and share your preferences locally from iCloud
• Launch the “New Resource” menu from the BLB icon