Root Explorer is a tool that makes it easy to manage all your files on any Android device with root privileges. If your device does not have root privileges, and this is very important, you will not be able to use this app.
Root Explorer users can do almost anything about files or folders on their Android device: move, cut, copy, rename, unzip ... and best of all, you can do it with keyboard shortcuts.
The free version contains ads, and the paid version comes without ads. Fortunately, you can hide the ads in the free version by pushing them towards the edge of the screen.
Root Explorer is a sound file manager for Android with lots of features for users who want to get the most out of their Android device.
How to install root explorer pc, and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Download Bluestack by clicking here (Mac and PC version) from your computer or Mac (from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on your internet connection)
Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer or MAC by following the instructions on your screen.
Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluestack by clicking on the icon that appears on your screen.
Step 4: Once Bluestack is open, open the Play Store (log in with your Google account or create a new Google account).
Step 5: Search for free root explorer in the Play Store through the search page.
Step 6: Install free root explorer, wait a few seconds for the installation time and finally: launch the Application. 🙂
Also Read : Hapsee mate
Use on PC and MAC (step by step)
Step 1: Go to the Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player by clicking here (PC link) or by clicking here (Mac link)
Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or MAC by following the installation instructions
Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon on your computer
Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and open (allow a few seconds for launch) open the Google Play Store (by logging in with your Google account or by creating a new account)
Step 5: Search free root explorer in the Play Store.
Step 6: Install free root explorer apps and launch the Application from Nox App Player: you can now play on your computer 🙂
Also Read : Drum pad machine
Accounting for Computer and Mac
Here is the list of OS compatible with root explorer pc free download
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other Mac Version
Also Read : Hollywood story
Warning: Bluestack and Nox App Player are compatible with most of the OS, if your OS is not mentioned above, don't worry.
Root explorer pc free download Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.).
- Enter free root explorer in the search field and press "see" or "go".
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green button).
- Completed! You can play free root explorer on your phone and Android device.
- As the puzzle game varies according to the device, the installation may take several seconds to several minutes. To find out when free root explorer is installed, go to your home screen and check if the game icon is present.
Also Read : Momentum camera
Root explorer free download on iPhone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X or even your Ipad)
- Enter free root explorer in the search field and press the game to enter the game or application form.
- Click on Install to launch the installation of the game or the Application (green or blue button)
- Completed! You can play free root explorer on your iPhone or Ipad.
- Installing free root explorer can take a while given the size of the file to download, so be patient. Once installed, you will see the free root explorer icon on the screen of your iOS mobile (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or even iOS 7)